Monday, September 15, 2008

Conversation Overheard. (not too precisely tho)

Guy A: my mom has a gun, my grandmother has a gun. my grandfather left me SEVEN guns!

Guy B: Seven Guns? what for? A new business idea or something?

Guy A: (laughs). Naah. I guess guns are cheaper presents. Everybody has a gun in Texas.

Guy B: So like on your birthday your grandfather wishes you at gunpoint! That just explains so much about you!
Well... have you used any?

Guy A: that's the funny part actually. i don't even know how to use a gun. I mean I haven't tried. I figured you know if I... you know start shooting and stuff then I might just do it at random. so it's good not to know how to use a gun. It's not like its very hard or anything.

Guy B: O my God! Are you serious? You have SEVEN guns and you can't use any! What do you do with them man! Rent them or something?

Guy A: (laughs) Naah... It's just...

Guy B: O yes! How can you rent them! If you ask them for the rent, BOOM your head blows off!

Guy A: (laughs) But you know it's cool to hang around with a gun in your pocket. Not in Texas though, over there even a nanny carries a gun! But here in New York you know. People start to respect you and stuff.

Guy B: So what's your pick up line? "Hi! I am Josh. Nice to meet you. I have a gun. Seven guns actually. Can I buy you a drink?"

7 comments:

rg267 said...

now thats too funny to actually believe... did u like completely conjure it up or something?

fisherwoman said...

naah...

Joychaser said...

rotflmao!!

HAPPINESS said...

guns!!!!!!!!ha ha ha!!!!!!:)

Inam said...

ha ha ha gosh this is real good stuff. Am glad you are venturing into this kind of writing too. reminds me of some of those road movies which I so love! btw check yr mail, something abt my blog. Congrats again, this is real fresh!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NYCgazer said...

Epic!! remembered Wile. E .Coyote