Wednesday, April 9, 2008

this was to be posted last nite. but it slept on me


came home from school. really looking forward to a good dinner. o wait. who am i kidding! I forget I am no more in the days of 'whats for dinner!?'. now i am usually at the other end of that phrase. derrrrrn! how life changes. to think once dinner used to be Great Expectations, and now its great expected. *sigh* .
so where are we going? Micky D's Chucky Cheese KFC's:-)... and KFC it was

I made the 6:49 train today. which is both good and bad. the good thing being, i don't have to wait for the next exiled train, which comes after another two hours. the bad thing being the 6:49 train is officially the slowest train in this side of the world. hypothetical tourists, please take note of that. so by the time I finally reach Woodside, I don't know who to kill to vent my frustration. but somebody must die.
J was with me on the train. showed me her wedding pictures. they looked so happy and gay! (finally I could use this word in its original meaning). the whole time, there was this red face baboon sitting next to us, who kept watch over us. like why? checking to see if we cheat on our husbands or something
anyway, mean time let me go tend to my only husband. honey i'm home

No comments: