Wednesday, March 23, 2011

heh

A woman complains about giving back her wedding ring to her ex-husband. To be fair the ring is a family heirloom, and if anyone should have it it rather be his soon-to-be fiance. However, this ex-wife claims that the ring is her "only priced possession." I suppose, something to remember her first marriage by. The divorce papers alone don't ring a bell, ya'know! Hence she does not want to return the ring to the ex-husband. That she has potentially lost the ring, her "only priced possession" is of course another matter.  Turning her house upside down to find the ring her defense is:

There is a lot of things I love that I can't find.
Also, there is love that I can't find :P

2 comments:

Rezwana said...

hi Tina -- it's Rezwana. I hope you remember me. I stumbled across the piece of paper that had your blog's address on it. I was actually cleaning the mess in my room and found said note with a pile of other forgotten stuff. Anyway, I thought I'd drop in and say hi. Needless to say, you're still a beautiful writer. Hope all is well.

fisherwoman said...

helloooo! OF COURSE i remember you, what am I a gold fish!!!
so i guess you graduated from Stony? Let's catch up sometime :)