Wednesday, October 27, 2010

love

girl meets boy after 7 years. girl used to be headoverheels in love with boy back in the days. boy too used to like her secretly. their unspoken passion never fled, even though many girls and boys have crisscrossed paths in these years. finally they make their first date after seven years.

girl's excited friend, in the hope for a juicy, elaborate, romantic gossip, asks girl: "So! tell me tell me! any intimate moments?!!!" *with batting eyelashes, arched eyebrows, pupils popping, and a wide grin*

girl merrily answers: "well i don't know what you can classify as intimate. but when he was drunk and passed out, I had to wake him up and he held his hand for me to pull up :)... And then later he picked up his cat, and gave it to me to hold in my arms. And kissed the cat..." (and a little coyly she adds) "I thought it was cute..."


see how little we expect from our men ;)
all you need to do to make us feel intimate is to get drunk and kiss the cat :)



No comments: